Butterfly domino book







 I had so much fun making the 1st book that I thought I'd have a go at making another one. This time I did a few things differently, firstly I painted the dominoes I used some matt emulsion paint in a light creamy brown colour It's a tester pot I picked up from the hardware store a few weeks ago. Once the paint was dry I added the embellishments to each side so both sides have the same on them there is a wooden butterfly that I inked over with walnut stain distress ink, 2 flowers and 2 beads. I've used some lemon organza ribbon for tying the book up. The paper in side is 2 pieces of K& company paper that I stuck together with mod podge and let dry before folding. Once I had folded it I inked over the edges and creases with worn lipstick distress ink. I stuck the paper onto the dominoes and let it dry before closing it all up.  I have decided this time to to add any pictures in of my own but leave it blank for someone else to add their own photos or what ever they want to.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Under the sea

Tuesday Alchemy Challenge Learn With Joy and blog hop!